Eventually, representatives of the manufacturing or trade business think: “Where to store everything and how to choose towable welfare units?” At first glance, everything is simple: we found an interesting ad, called the owner, came, looked and rented the premises. And then it turns out that the money is wasted, the oranges are rotting, and the goods are gnawed by mice. Therefore, in order to avoid common mistakes, let’s take a look at how to make the right choice and what to pay special attention to.
In fact, choosing a used modular building for sale is not an easy and time-consuming task, but it is quite solvable. The main thing is to know where to start. First of all, it is worth deciding what products it will be intended for. Then you should pay attention to the following characteristics:
- security of the premises, lack of access for unauthorized people to enter the territory;
- compliance of the building with fire safety standards;
- indicators of temperature and humidity, which is especially important for the storage of food products;
- geographical location of the warehouse in relation to the office, industrial buildings, parking of cars and trucks;
- the presence and condition of railways, as well as highways.
Warehouses are different, and therefore, before making an appointment with the owner of the premises, you need to decide what type of storage is suitable for the specifics of your business.
Manufacturing – a complex for storing finished products, often located on the territory of the enterprise in the immediate vicinity of the shops.
Wholesale distribution is a warehouse area that accepts goods from a wholesale manufacturer and is delivered in small parts to customers.
Customs – an area for storing imported and exported goods in the area where the customs regime is in effect.